segunda-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2007

Oh love...




Oh love... oh love...
lay your hand's around my neck, your eyes into mine till your grief is danced away...








May I dream us all night long and wake up with you still waltzing in my mind... so I can carry all day long until in a dream... the most amazing dream I hold you again... and again...





Oh love, oh love...
bye love... bye until the birds stop their bitterly weep, the wave's smashs us around with joy, until then love... wherever dreams you might have, may them be with me...

Um comentário:

Deizz disse...

para nao dizeres que nao passo aqui.... eheheh
depois de ler so me ocorreram duas coisas:
1. Ana...afinal ha alguem cm tu.
2. so me lembrei da musica dream a little dream of me...nao sei se conheces....nao me lembro quem canta mas tambem acho que nao deves ouvir eheheh
baci baci baci